Monday, March 30, 2009

Haircut Anyone?

What is it with my kids, scissors and hair? I know that everyone has a "I cut my own hair" story in their life, but really...I think we've had more than our share!

Mr. TD and Little TD went yesterday to get a haircut. They look awesome!

This morning, I was performing some vacuum cleaner maintenance and was using the scissors to cut Ariel's hair from the beater bar (Note to Mom's of girls: Don't get the Ariel costume from Build-A-Bear...the hair falls out of the wig.) and changing the bag. When I left my work area to take the trash to the can in the garage, Little TD grabbed the scissors. He proceeded to cut a chunk out of Princess TD's hair! Really, I am not kidding! Of course, I did take pictures to share.



I just don't know what it is about my kids and cutting hair...but I am thinking of opening a haircut place for them to run...anyone up for a cheap cut? No promises about the quality though!

1 comment:

JSue said...

Uh...

Note to self: Secure scissors when TD Family visits...LOL!

:0)