Friday, March 20, 2009

The Bluebonnets

I just love the pictures of kids in the bluebonnets. There is a park nearby our house that has a great place for pictures and it's much safer than stopping on the side of the road.

I was taking a general bluebonnet picture that I take every year when I saw a bee in the shot.



I zoomed in and got this shot.



I thought it turned out great, considering it's an automatic point and click camera! So, being the homeschool mom I am, we had a mini lesson about bees.

Here are the pics of the kiddos. Little TD hates having his picture taken, but I was able to get a couple of cute ones without his cheesy grin. I actually got so many, I had a hard time choosing my favorites!


Princess TD

Little TD





It looks like she's telling him a secret...

Being silly...


Last year, we took a similar picture to this one of Princess TD. As soon as I mentioned that we were going to the park for pictures, she wanted to take this one again. It just looks so cute!

I love this one. I just wish they weren't so hot and sweaty from running around playing. They were watching another child climb on the adjacent rock. It made for a great picture.

All in all we had a great day playing and picnicing with friends. This is one of my favorite times of year!

No comments: