Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Snow!

We went to church tonight and when we came out our car was covered in snow! Yes we really are getting some accumulation. I am sure it will melt off pretty quick in the morning, so I let the kids play outside in the snow when we got home. Here's a few more pics.








































We even made a little snowman. He was too small to do the "usual" snowman decorations, so we used pine straw for arms and mulch for a nose. He was melting too fast on the ground to do much else. At least they got the idea of what to do.






















. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I am slightly concerned about my new Knock-out Roses. I didn't realize we would actually have snow, so I didn't cover them. It's probably too late now. I just hope they survive!


We have enjoyed our snow day today! I hope you have had as much fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You definitely have to get a close up of the snowman. Then it looks HUGE! :) I took pictures of Rylen's toys covered in it. Robby took him outside for a minute, but Rylen decided it was too cold. It was quite frigid!