Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Miss Hollywood

That's what my Grandma used to call me when I wore sunglasses when I was a child. I remember thinking I was so cool! I always thought that phrase was silly, but I say that to Princess TD all the time!

Mr. TD and I just had to save this look for the future. These pictures say it all. All pink, "sparkly" flip-flops, sunglasses and the matching purse!



We also had to share this with Aunt Jennie...so I hope you're checking in on us! She's the one who passed the purse down to our Little Miss Hollywood. Oh, and in case you are wondering, her bag is stocked! She carries a small mirror, 2 mini-Polly Pocket cars (sparkly ones, of course), a baby Cinderella doll and a baby Sleeping Beauty doll. If she remembers, she also carries her Franklin planner (a gift from the local Franklin Covey Manager) with her pink pen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aunt Jennie is watching, but not in the Santa kinda way! You look great, Princess TD! I LOVE the way you accessorized your outfit, it's very posh!!