Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Been a While

I haven't posted much here lately. We have kept ourselves very busy the last couple of weeks. School is going well and we are chugging right along. I just love that I am able to teach Princess TD how to read and add. We are having fun and Little TD loves joining in with us doing his own school.

As much as I love homeschooling, I am having a difficulty keeping up with everything else. I have been plagued by headaches the last few weeks and I have to rest when they rest. Not much happens with both of them up and running around!

We are looking forward to a visit from Grandma and Grandpa next week and going to the RV show with them. I think we will be overwhelmed and really drooling over the trailers on display. We have been contemplating selling the boat and getting a trailer...we just can't decide. The main factor...the boat is paid in full! We do like camping in a tent, but in Texas, the season for "comfortable" tent camping is very short. Decisions, decisions....

No comments: