Thursday, August 21, 2008

She did it!

Today Mr. TD worked from home so that I could be at the hospital for our friends. He took a break after nap time and took the kids outside to play for a little bit while waiting for me to arrive home. He had Princess TD trying again to ride her bike without the training wheels...and she did it!!! All by herself!! She rode from our house to the end of the cul-de-sac, Mr. TD helped her turn around, and then she rode back to our house! We don't have pictures this time, but I am sure now that she is confident she will be riding more, and I can get some pictures.

Way to go Princess TD!! You did awesome! I am so proud of you!

2 comments:

JSue said...

YAY, Princess TD!! Great job, I am sooo proud of you!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Princess Td can go anywhere(only with mommy's permission)! You're a big girl! Way to go!