Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something new...

We have been in St. Louis visiting family for most of July, so I have a lot to post about. First, Princess TD has something new she wants to share!





Yes, that's right! She got her ears pierced. She has been asking for a while, and I have been trying to put her off, hoping she would wait until she was old enough to take care of them herself, but she wore me down! Mr. TD gave his approval over the phone, and when she found out he said yes, she couldn't wait to go get it done.

Here she is as the first side is being done.


Here she is for the other side...not so thrilled about the second time!




After it was all over, she was more than happy to model her new earrings!

Now she is walking around saying, "I can't believe I got my ears pierced! I can't feel it anymore. Can you Mom?" She is so excited and is ready to count down the 6 weeks until she can change them!

1 comment:

Shyanne said...

Congrats! She looks so proud!