Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer Fun

I can remember as a kid how much fun it was riding my bike through the sprinklers! It was always fun and refreshing in the summer heat.

Princess TD took the opportunity to ride through our neighbors sprinkler on her bike...


After Little TD saw her ride through giggling all the way, he wanted to try. Being the good big sister that she is, Princess TD took the opportunity to "teach" him how to ride through (read: "Mommy said I could go through once, but if I "teach" my brother how to do it, I can ride through again!"). So, she said, "Little TD, this is how you do it. Just ride through. But be careful."



Little TD followed right along, and loved every second of it!


You've got to love crazy kids having fun in the sprinklers! They love riding their bikes and posing for pictures!

Don't you just love the fashions of a 5 year old??? At least she holds true to her birthday colors, minus the pink sandals of course!

No comments: