Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

So I am a little late on this post, but we had a late night (or an early morning) on the 1st, so we're almost recovered now.

I have had a few moments to reflect on last year and think about the upcoming year the last few days. My assessment is that we are extremely blessed! We have more blessings than we can count. Here are a few that immediately come to mind, in no particular order:




  • My sweet and wonderful husband, Mr. TD. His back is healing. He has a new position with his company which we are excited about.

  • My children. Their kindness, sweetess and growth continue to amaze me daily.

  • My chiropractor who will see me at a moments notice. (Kind of strange I know, but when you "suffer" from the kinds of headaches I have this is a TREMENDOUS blessing.)

  • Homeschooling my babies. I adore teaching them and spending time with them. I can't imagine it any other way. (I plan to take and post more "school" pictures this year.)

  • Our families. We have great families who love us and our children very much.

  • Our friends. We are so blessed to have friends we can laugh and have fun with, or cry with, whatever the case may be.

  • God. He is great all the time!

I pray that all of you have a happy, wonderful and blessed 2009!

No comments: