Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Have "Sucker" Stamped on My Forehead

Really, I do. Just check the next time you see me!


We went to see Bryan today. You know the Bryan I am talking about. He's the one at Portrait Innovations who loves to take 120 or so pictures of my kids. He's the one (maybe the only one) who can capture their true personalities on film, or at least digitally. See?!?




So, you see where this is leading right? Yes, we went in to have Christmas pictures done. Did it! Could I decide on one? NO, absolutely not! We also had the 3 year old pictures and the 5 year old pictures taken. You have probably already guessed that I couldn't decide on one there either. See, I am a sucker and Bryan knows it. He does such a great job photographing my kiddos and getting them to relax and have fun that I just can't leave without a ton of pictures.


Here are a few more:




I really do adore Bryan and the way he interacts with my kids.


Oh, and I got my Christmas cards too (no, this is not a preview). I will try to wait until December to send them out this year!

3 comments:

Court said...

Those are great pictures! I think I must meet Bryan. Although I fear I would be a "sucker" too.

JSue said...

Oh, Bryan...how we all love thee!!

Anonymous said...

I love Bryan too...BUT NOW I love Vicky at Kiddie Kandids. They make you narrow it down before you go to the big picture and then I don't spend soooo much!!! She does a great job! I will be seeing Bryan in a month. I have to be strong!