Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dinner..

I promise I will finish posting about our vacation soon, but I just had to share what happened at dinner last night!

You may have noticed at the end of my blog, I have an advertisement for e-mealz. I absolutely love this service! It has saved my meal planning rut and made knowing what's for dinner so much easier on me. It comes complete with a grocery list, which is a lifesaver when you shop with 2 little ones. It is organized by section and by meal number (so you can delete if you are not using a meal that week). The best thing for me is that my kids will eat the meals! They love them and have even started eating more fruits and vegetables. Yay! I do feel like I am turning into my good friend Danielle because I haven't been serving the same meal twice, but it is making dinner more fun!

Mr. TD has been wanting to try pouch cooking. Guess what?! It was on my meal plan for this week! So, I got all of the ingredients and last night I made Foiled BBQ Chicken. Yum!

We have been allowing Princess TD to say the prayer before dinner and sometimes Little TD joins in. Last night Princess TD decided that she wanted to pray before our meal. Here's how it went:

"Dear God, Thank you for Mommy and Daddy and for our dinner, even though it looks really yucky, my Mommy made it so I will eat it. In Jesus' name, Amen."

Mr. TD and I were doing everything in our power not to bust out laughing!

I know she's only 5, but what insight. We need to be thankful for everything...even if it looks yucky in our eyes!

Oh, and she did eat her dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not stop laughing! You should send this to e-mealz.com so they can use it! Love it love it love it! Great Story....=)