Monday, December 21, 2009

Every Day is a School Day

Even on picture day! Every place we go there is some kind of opportunity to learn. This picture was taken as I was explaining to them the difference between the dam at the lake where we take our boat and the kind of dam that a beaver builds. This was closer to what a beaver would build, but I am not sure that is what it is actually supposed to be. It made for an interesting conversation though! And now they can tell you the difference between the dam at Lake Conroe, and the kind of dams beavers build!


This is just proof that every time we are somewhere and they show an interest we have school...at least to the best of my ability right off the top of my head!
Thanks again Kimberly for a wonderful photo session!

1 comment:

Kimberly Robbins said...

I'm glad I could help provide and educational experience on a "school day"! :)