Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful, quiet Thanksgiving at home with just our little family. We had a traditional meal with turkey, sweet potatoes, green beans and stuffing. Somehow, I missed taking pictures at the "first" meal, but I managed to get a few in for the "next" meal. But here's the question of the day...do you think the pilgrims had pickled okra with their meal?

The rest of my family did....



I refused to eat it...as I always do. Mr. TD gave up eating it after he saw Little TD eat some and then drink his milk! Princess TD had at least 6 of them before she was finally through. I guess that's just another way they take after their Daddy.

I hope that all of you had a blessed holiday and got to spend some time with your loved ones. Love and miss you all.

No comments: