Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I am seriously behind in posting updates to the blog. I created a post back in August about Princess TD's birthday, and just got it posted today. If you want to see the pictures, the post is here.

This post will be about our trip to St. Louis to visit Mr. TD while he was working and my family. We had a great time despite living in a hotel room for 3 weeks. It was great to see some family and friends that I haven't seen in quite a while! However, I learned on this trip, that no matter how long you visit somewhere, it is not long enough to see everyone you want to see!

Here are a few highlights of our trip:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Vacation STL July 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Wow!! Y'all had such a great time, and did lots of fun things! What a great trip, and you did a super job sharing your pics!